Flat Earth / Stars Falling to Earth

From: Mike Tharp <mtharp@exammaster.com>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 20:01:57 EDT

Hello Michael,

Which verses are you referring to that indicate a flat earth?

As for stars falling to earth, I have always taken those verses to be
figurative, much like Revelation 12:1 describes a woman clothed with the sun
and a crown of stars upon her head. I don't believe such verses were
intended to be taken literally.

In Christ,
Mike