Re: A word of appreciation

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 17:17:23 EDT

Can scientists afford to ignore the unsolicited sign that the earth is 4.6 by old and every attempt to disprove it has been found to be false and mischievous. He surely intends us to sit up, take notice and together consider what its implications might be.

Michael who accepts the Babylonian maths in Genesis