Re: A word of appreciation

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 16:53:40 EDT

Hi Sheila,

You said "... my salvation is not dependent upon my beliefs in the age of the earth or numerical solutions or probabilities but solely on my relationship with God through Jesus Christ." Of course, I agree with you. However, I believe that those Christians having a scientific background cannot afford to ignore the unsolicited 'sign' that has now appeared at the very portal of God's Word. For, having placed it there, He surely intends us to sit up, take notice and together consider what its implications might be.

Vernon
www.otherbiblecode.com