Young Earth Creationism

From: <CMSharp01@aol.com>
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 02:45:08 EDT

Hi All,

I gave a talk at a science/theology forum at the University
of Arizona on Wednesday on the young earth creationist
movement in the USA. The talk was in the form of a
Power Point presentation, which I have now put online.
A link can be found to it at http://csharp.com . I am having
some trouble getting the sound to work, although it works
on my laptop with the presentation, and with my laptop
online. The video does work, as it links to an external
website.

Note that the presentation really needs my commentary,
so without it, some things are less clear.

Christopher Sharp