Re: Readings on origins issues--request for suggestions

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 14:35:44 EDT

...and I am involved in a project to extend or make available such
resources to a broader lay community as well.
Ted's request as stated might result in some responses that are specific
to him or his task, and I respect that.
But a more generally accessible compilation would be VERY welcome and
useful to me and the work I'm involved in.
It could be put into a "member recommendation" resource list that would
require no (or perhaps little) peer review prior to inclusion (though a
little annotation would be needed).
If that seems like a good idea to all, and if it for some reason does
not fit the objectives or practices of the ASA website, I would be
willing to offer an alternative web location for such a list.

Jim Armstrong