Re: The Curse - Upon All Creation or Just Mankind?

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 00:58:38 EDT

Jack - thank you for your response and the insight that comes with it. I
plead guilty to transferral of my experience to a possible
overgeneralization. I really value your response and the gentle reproof
(whether intended or not) that it embodies.

You mention "societal and ultimately Christian values of autonomy,
beneficience, and non maleficence" views. If you don't mind expanding a
bit on what you have said, did you build your present position with the
help of concurrent discussion of some of the relevant issues in your
church environment?

JimA