A word of appreciation

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 16:13:08 EDT

Michael,
I respect your insight and have need of your critical analysis in this
matter. What did I say that let Vernon think that I had moved, even
slightly, toward coprophagy? At least this is what I take from his note:
"I'm sorry you've decided to 'call it a day' - just when I was beginning
to feel we were making some progress. Can I take it that you would now
consider your liberal use of the term "silly nonsense" in respect of my
findings to have been misplaced - even regrettable?

I will also appreciate a word from anyone else on the list who can
enlighten me.
Dave