Re: A word of appreciation

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 17:55:51 EDT

David,

I'm sorry you've decided to 'call it a day' - just when I was beginning to feel we were making some progress. Can I take it that you would now consider your liberal use of the term "silly nonsense" in respect of my findings to have been misplaced - even regrettable?

Vernon
http://homepage.virgin.net/tgvernon.jenkins/Wonders.htm
www.otherbiblecode.com