Re: A word of appreciation

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 15:44:38 EDT

Vernon,
There are so many relevant matters that I would like to investigate that
I do not have time to muck around with your coincidences. Now, if you
were showing that both Hebrew and Greek (LXX) have the remarkable
patterns, of that the Hebrew pattern extends throughout the Old
Testament, you would give me something worth looking into. Otherwise, I
see no more relevance than the technique of taking every nth word or
letter until a phrase or sentence shows up. But the latter has been
touted as demonstrating prophetic wonders.

This is my last response. I was silly to respond to your renewed line,
for there is no persuading the "true believer" of the majority view,
however well-founded.
Dave

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:48:16 +0100 "Vernon Jenkins"