RE: The Curse - Upon All Creation or Just Mankind?

From: Mike Tharp <mtharp@exammaster.com>
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 17:31:38 EDT

I understand what your point about "very good" being subjective. Yes, I do
agree with you that, from my perspective, the post fall creation is very
good. However, I still am not convinced that death occurred before the fall.

As for the Romans passage, I'll look into the preterists' interpretation as
I am not familiar with that.

Thanks!
Mike