Re: flying saucer

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 16:51:37 EDT

I was at Rydal yesterday for a meeting 50yards from the house where Wordsworth lived and the same from the church where he was churchwarden. (In the late 19th century the vicar there was previously employed by the Geological Survey before he was ordained) He once wrote

A host of golden daffodils
beside the lake beneath the stream
fluttering and dancing in the breeze

What I want to know is what tune the daffodils were dancing to.

After the meeting took my dog up Loughrigg Fell in rain and mist and got the occasional view

We should take poetry in the bible as poetry

Michael