Re: flying saucer

From: jack syme <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 17:20:45 EDT

" The Bible clearly describes a cubic Jerusalem with a river of living water flowing from it. If this were the new earth, we would see that."

But that is all figurative. What you have to understand is all of that has already happened. The New Jerusalem is the Church. Rev 21:2 says that the New Jerusalem is prepared "as a bride". The church is the bride of Christ, right?

  The New Heavens and Earth, is the New Covenant. The judgement ocurred at 70 AD. It was a judgment upon the earth, the earth being the Old Covenant. The elements in Peter, is again a symbol of the Old Covenant, which was destroyed at the judgement in 70 AD, and the New Heavens and Earth was put in place.

You can see the New Jerusalem. You can see the New Heavens and Earth, you just have to know what they look like.