Re: flying saucer

From: jack syme <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 16:20:12 EDT

You cant be serious. God is going to judge the rocks and trees, the mountains and streams? I hardly think so.

I am sorry but obviously the mountains dont sing either. And the rivers dont have hands to clap with.

This is just an example of how ALL of us have been seeing scripture all of these years with futurist glasses. The truth is there, plain to see, but it is so hard to understand because we have been trained for years to see things differently. Most of the Church sees biblical prophecy with erroneous presuppositions.

The Earth is not going to be judged. The New Heavens and Earth is here, it is the New Covenant.