RE: flying saucer

From: <Dawsonzhu@aol.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 13:11:24 EDT

Moorad wrote:

>>Fallen man cannot improve the design that exists in nature and thus reverse the consequences of his fall.<<

You are of course welcome to your views. I don't really see
how the Fall has much to do with our success or failure in
achievements in science. Moreover, scripturally, we are
supposed to "have dominion" even after the Fall.

But with our current understanding, it is still claimed that much
of DNA is "junk": some pseudogenes but mostly repetitive DNA.
If it is really as they claim "junk", then maybe we could
design something better. But if it is not as they claim,
then I really don't know. And there is even the gray
area of when and where do we call it "junk". I think we
know far too little to say anything conclusive.

by Grace alone we proceed,
Wayne