Emailing: fullstory

From: Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 11:27:16 EDT

Glenn, ASAers:

Here's another article, from an economist (!), on "Will We Run Out of Energy?":

http://mises.org/fullstory.aspx?control=1519

Here is the best I think he is able to argue from the article:

The alarmists have repeatedly underestimated future production capabilities. Even recent predictions about future oil reserves have been revised upward due to the discovery of the Kashagan field in Kazakhstan and the Azadegan field in Iran. Any upturn in production anywhere seems to take the Hubbertarians by surprise. Simply put, Goodstein and his kind continually underestimate future oil projections (and much oil remains undiscovered.)

Dennis Feucht