RE: flying saucer

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 08:46:02 EDT

Hi George,

Paradisal man is unknown to us but it may be that man did not have wings
before the fall. Flight was there after the Fall of Man and today we are
imitating what is already in nature. My statement meant that man cannot
by himself reverse the consequences of the Fall, which I believe also
affect the animals.

Moorad