Re: flying saucer

From: Bill Yates <billyates@billyates.com>
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 17:13:49 EDT

Alex--

We could not say one way or the other. We do not have enough data. We
know little or nothing of the creature's environnment except what we can
deduce from the structure of the creature and its craft. Of course, that
wouldn't stop any number of people from making absolute pronouncements
about said creature, its origins, significance, and the "obvious"
conclusion that God must not exist.

--Bill Yates

--
--Bill Yates