Re: Accomodation (Was Re: Seely's Views 2)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 17:57:03 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Morton" <glennmorton@entouch.net>
To: "'George Murphy'" <gmurphy@raex.com>; "'Roger Olson'"
<rogero@saintjoe.edu>; <asa@calvin.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: Accomodation (Was Re: Seely's Views 2)

Glenn -
    Just to draw this to a quick close: We could go on here but you've
indicated that you're busy & I've said the main things I want to say in the
"lakatos" thread. I'll just add that while I'm in general agreement with
Paul S's views here, I wouldn't accept them all. & I'm sure he wouldn't
accept all of mine!

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/