Re: Protein Evolution

From: Josh Bembenek <jbembe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 17:57:47 EDT

Jack-

I thought the list did not allow attachments, so I didn't do that. The link
has additional links for PDF, but since I am at an institution with access
to various journals, it might allow me whereas others cannot see it. Please
clarify how I should post this if I need to.

And the statement regarding production is vague because I don't clearly
remember the precise critiques I've read from others here about the
fruitfulness of IDers.

So, general comments based upon whatever interpretation of my statement
generates are fine.

Josh