RE: Seely's Views 2

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 10:22:17 EDT

Sorry about that mistaken transmission of this unanswered. I can't get
my outlook to split the html line on the messages which come in in html.
I get tired of having to preface every paragraph with GRM: and so I try
to forward a copy to myself to turn it into plain text which then puts
the > on the start of each line.