Re: Revelation redefined? (was: RE: Seely's Views 2)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 22:40:58 EDT

I already apologized for the use of the term "fundamentalist" if it was in
fact inapplicable. (It isn't in fact clear to me that it _is_inapplicaple
in its classical sense - Warfield et al - but I'll let that pass.) The
basic point that I raised - that texts can be true without being accounts of
history "as it really happened" - is being ignored by both you and Peter.
Even though Glenn disagrees with me on this (& is wrong :)), he at least
understands the point I'm making. I'm not sure you do.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/