RE: Seely's Views 2

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 19:10:00 EDT

One must distinguish between what is written in Scripture and our interpretation of it. I personally dwell on things that I can understand and realize that there is much that we presently cannot understand. I accept my ignorance and am happy to deal in the things that I can understand. It is very much the same in science where one does the problems that one is capable of solving and not waste time with problems that are beyond one's ability. I concentrate on who Christ is and what He did on the cross for me. Of course, one wants to put together a coherent picture of the physical and the nonphysical aspects of reality. I believe the Christian faith does a pretty good job of it.

Moorad