Re: Seely's Views 2

From: Sheila Wilson <sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 16:30:15 EDT

Lovely question. I am guessing He would say something like "in the beginning I created the heavens and the earth." Seriously - while I want more specifics because I am a geologist, I believe that would be and is enough for at least 90% of the people in the world.

Sheila

Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net> wrote:
Just to sort of capsulize ...what should God use in the way of vocabulary to describe phenomena and mechanisms for which we have no present understanding, perhaps not even a philosophical framework for same? JimA