Re: Fw: Energy article from BBC news

From: John W Burgeson <>
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 11:25:19 EDT

>>, it is
quite conceivable that the world population might stabilize at say 15
billion or so. With sufficient energy at hand, water, food etc might
turn out to be workable problems.>>

See my earlier reply to Walt on this. I think what you have written is
wishfull thinking.

To sustain our planet indefinitely at the present technological state we
would have to see a population reduction to between 10 and 50 million

Will it happen?

Unfortunately, it will happen. And it will not be pretty.

Gloomy Burgy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!