Re: sharia law allowed in Ontario

From: Lawrence Johnston <johnston@uidaho.edu>
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 21:41:05 EDT

Date sent: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:44:51 +0100
From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Subject: Re: sharia law allowed in Ontario
Copies to: asa@calvin.edu

Michael Roberts wrote:

> Denyse
>
> If any of us can find 70 errors in your book, can we have a coconut?
>
> From previous postings it is clear to several on this list that you
> misunderstand a lot about evolution and are not willing to listen to others

Michael, from following Denyse's posts, I sense that Denyse
understands much more about Evolution than you intimate. She just
does not follow the paradigm of theistic evolution. I for one
greatly appreciate her bringing to us the insights of a very well
educated and experienced science writer.

If you are going to enter the fray, please speak to the scientific
considerations, and leave out the ad hominems. We could learn a
lot of biology from a respectful discussion of the empirical data.