(no subject)

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 12:16:32 EDT

The link below leads to a most interesting article.

I understand that W has stated publically that "the jury is still out" on
evolution. I recall RR saying it more clearly.

What will it mean to have a YEC in the White House?

Since the mid-'70s the rise of religious conservatives in pop culture,
publishing and politics has been a profound trend in American life,
reaching its zenith, perhaps, in the "Left Behind" series -- and in the
pastorate-presidency of George W. Bush. Newsweek outlines the history and
shared objectives of President Bush and religious-right figure Tim
LaHaye.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4988491/site/newsweek/

Burgy

Ubi Caritas