Re: Hovind and Shermer

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 22:48:33 EDT

Al,

George Noory and Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM (the weirdo AM radio
talk show) talk alot about this. There may be some info on their web
site http://www.coasttocoastam.com. See this link with search results
from their site
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/search_results.html?query=microbiologists&x=8&y=9

You might also check at http://www.stevequayle.com/. This guy is the
main "guest" who talks about this stuff.

This is our fall asleep radio station. It's amazing what you can learn.

TG

--
Fort Collins, Colorado  80523