Hovind and Shermer

From: Al Koop <koopa@gvsu.edu>
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 17:02:55 EDT

I happened to be looking for an article about 11 world
class-microbiologists who died under strange circumstances outside the
lab from Nov 2001 to March 2002, and they directed me to the skeptic
website. (Anyone know about this or have any thoughts about it? Any
conspiracy theorists out there?)

At that site I found Michael Shermer's account of a debate he had with
Kent Hovind in April of this year.

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic05-10-04.html

I did not know that Shermer was an evangelical Christian who went to
Pepperdine. The account of this creationist-evolutionist debate is a
somewhat interesting one to read, even though I have read about 100 or
these.

All