Re: Church-State -- some history

From: John W Burgeson <>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 12:54:40 EDT

George posted: "I comment selectively here since this discussion could
expand to unmanageable volume."

I think it already has, my esteemed friend.

You and I have significantly opposing views on the subject, and that
makes both of us expand it into somewhat related but still off the
subject issues. Which, I think, bores a lot of the LISTSERV members.

We can agree to disagree. On lots of things which you raised in your
post. That's OK.

Ubi Caritas

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit to sign up today!