Re: Church-State -- some history

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 12:54:40 EDT

George posted: "I comment selectively here since this discussion could
obviously
expand to unmanageable volume."

I think it already has, my esteemed friend.

You and I have significantly opposing views on the subject, and that
makes both of us expand it into somewhat related but still off the
subject issues. Which, I think, bores a lot of the LISTSERV members.

We can agree to disagree. On lots of things which you raised in your
post. That's OK.

Peace.

Burgy

Ubi Caritas