Re: Church-State -- some history

From: Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 12:55:28 EDT

John B,

Homosexual issue aside, maybe we have nothing substantal to mull over here;
we're too much of a similar mind on this, it appears.

My biggest concern at this point in life is not so much a person's political
views as that they look beyond the many misleading appearances and find out
what is really going on behnd the scenes. It's a whole different political
world back-stage. Too many false dielectics (Republican-Democrat,
liberal-conservative) distract many from investigating what those in power
are up to.

Dennis Feucht