Re: RE: Shapes of a Wedge

From: John W Burgeson <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 15:16:30 EDT

>>This is one reason why I don't like the labels liberal and
conservative.
If you use such a term for yourself, someone is going to think that you
have the same views as someone else with that label. Just because these
physicists weren't McCarthyites doesn't mean that they must have been
liberals.>>

I agree. I don't believe we thought in those terms then; maybe we did but
politics was not an area of debate as far as I know.

Burgy

Ubi Caritas

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!