RE: Moorad's assumed time line

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 20:37:35 EDT

Dear Jan,

I indicated in my post that in principle the data can be gotten by means of purely physical devices. I think one has to define science operationally and also indicate what its subject matter is. “Theological science” sound to all-encompassing to me. It is true that some of the suppositions made in science can be derived from a Christian perspective, but once that is done then science as a discipline is autonomous from theological considerations.

Thank you for your comments,

Moorad