Re: RE: Shapes of a Wedge

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 16:19:04 EDT

Moorad,

Granted that my direct experience in academia is limited to two liberal arts
colleges and three universities (from undergrad to teacher), but I think
such sweeping generalizations as appear in your note about humanities
instructors are unwarrented. It would be equally unfair for me to make
similar claims of bias and suppression of discussion about faculty in the
sciences, both the natural and the social. Let's avoid tarring everybody
with the same brush.

Bob