RE: Shapes of a Wedge

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 20:45:40 EDT

Physics is an experimental science and the historical science that has the most physicists working in it is cosmology. Cosmology, like any other historical science, is akin to forensic science where one uses results from the experimental sciences like physics, chemistry, etc. in order to fit in past events into an assumed timeline. Note that cosmology is a very mathematically based historical science, viz. it is based on mathematical models of the universe that make predictions. I really doubt that evolutionary theory will ever be like that.

Moorad