RE: RE: Shapes of a Wedge

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 12:52:29 EDT

I believe you are giving too much credit to successes that are not due to “liberal” actions. Certainly, Martin Luther King was not a liberal and his efforts were totally based on Christian principles. It is a fact that the administrative and academic departments, mainly in the non hard science departments, are in the hands of people who see the wrongs done by some Americans as reflecting bad towards the whole of the US. Such people are undermining our nation and have learned nothing from the failed experiment that was the Soviet Union.

Moorad