RE: Shapes of a Wedge

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 10:31:14 EDT

Let us not confuse disciplines and their subject matters. The statement concerning the”earth's sphericity and heliocentricity” are scientific statements that can be readily verified by experimental science. However, the question of evolution is the subject matter of a historical science. The latter are based on experimental science plus a particular assumption detailing the timeline of earth or the universe. There are many more people that make our faith ridiculous specially those who practice the worst of sin, pride.

Moorad