Re: Shapes of a Wedge

From: William Hamilton <whamilton51@comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 21:57:43 EDT

On Tuesday, May 18, 2004, at 12:19 PM, Al Koop wrote:

> But, some of these people also seem to think that they then
> can tell scientsts and teachers of science what they should teach in a
> science class without doing their homwork (involving of years of time)
> to find out what evolution is all about.

And this is the point I don't understand about creationists. They
would never trust their health to a diagnosis/treatment offered by a
quack. When they need legal advice they go to a lawyer. But when it
comes to science education everyone thinks he's an expert.

Bill Hamilton Rochester, MI 248 652 4148