Re: Shapes of a Wedge

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 16:40:35 EDT

And exactly the same way your plain simple Christian when asked of the the
earth's sphericity and heliocentricity will answer, "I do not know, but it
has nothing to do with my faith in Christ as Savior.” Wouldn't it be
marvellous if that was taught in Sunday school.
Moorad you cant have your cake and eat it.
As St Augustine pointed out a year or two back , we make our faith look
silly if we deny or question well-substantiated aspects of science.
I am afraid anti-evolutionists simply make our Faith look ridiculous and
compound it with all the YEC nonsense and their deceit.

Michael