Re: Fw: Pharaoh and his hardened heart

From: <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 14:29:07 EDT

Hola, Denisio,
Escribiria en espanol pero no sale bien, siendo que no puedo deletrear
con los acentos y tildes que son necesarios. So it will be English.

Your comment on nonlinear descriptions is correct, but does not exhaust
the situation. If quanta are indeterministic, which is the dominant view,
the problem remains. However, there is an interpretation of general
relativity which holds that somewhen (the time element in space-time) has
the same permanent characteristic as somewhere. God could then look on
all space-time "points" from "without." This is obviously not imaginable,
though it is conceivable. It certainly is difficult to communicate
because of the restrictions of our total experience as they are reflected
in language.

Que le vaya bien,
Dave

On Tue, 18 May 2004 09:42:40 -0600 Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>