Re: Shapes of a Wedge

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 09:24:45 EDT

George

Please spell out the dire consequences to the environment from YEC and give
references. I know this to be the case but would like to know where YEC
anti-environmentalists write their case.

After all why worry about the end of oil if the rapture will happen in a few
weeks and with a bit of luck the Iraq debacle will hasten Armageddon.

I wish I were joking

Michael