Re: Pharaoh and his hardened heart

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 19:52:06 EDT

Dick,
I see that you have adopted the basic exegetical and hermeneutic view
which I have come to call the "Evangelical Revised Version." I
encountered it first in a Bible institute. It runs: I can't imagine . .
., therefore it isn't so." I think of J. B. Phillips, the NT translator,
who titled his book _Your God is too Small_. He is certainly beyond what
we can imagine, necessarily so if He is ineffable.
Dave

On Sat, 15 May 2004 10:02:09 -0400 "Dick Fischer"