Re: Book Recommendation

From: Jeffrey Lee <jeff@lee-burgin.com>
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 00:13:44 EDT

Sorry, I was not being clear. Any book with solid science and a discussion
of the theological and scientific implications of the various views.

Michael Behe's book on intelligent design is an interesting book, for
instance, although I don't know that I agree with his conclusions. I might
recommend that one. However, it doesn't deal with the geological issues
etc.

Anything from the ICR is right out :-).

--
Jeffrey Lee