Book Recommendation

From: Jeffrey Lee <jeff@lee-burgin.com>
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 19:56:09 EDT

I have a friend whose son is approaching the dinosaur age (for parents of
little boys, youšll know what that means ;-) ). At any rate, she is looking
for a good book discussing creationism/science. Išm planning on pointing
her to this group, as she has a PhD in P. Chem., but I would like any
recommendations. Most of what Išve run across is lacking the intellectual
and theological rigor she is after, I suspect.

--
Jeff Lee
Carlsbad, California