RE: New book on Hitler and evolution

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 12:42:02 EDT
Moorad wrote:

Richard, thanks for your reply.  I was just wondering if there is an
easy way to examine the impact of Darwinism on people that expound race
superiority.

"Us versus them" has been going on since Homo sapiens encountered Neanderthals, probably earlier than that.  What is going on with this book is to tie Darwin and Hitler to emotionally charge the atmosphere and disparage the theory of evolution by casting it in a negative light.  Just another slimey creationist tactic.  Read my new book, The Satanic Creationist Conspiracy.  (I haven't written it yet, but I might.)

Dick Fischer  - Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org