Re: Solomon's 'molten sea' revisited

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 19:56:11 EDT

Michael Roberts wrote:

> Vernon, you have an M.Sc and have been a maths lecturer and are a Christian
> of some long-standing.
> If you cannot see the silly nature of these arguments and how they discredit
> God and his Bible then expect some acridity.
> So far no post of yours I have read or anything on your website is of any
> benefit to the spreading of the Gospel or the glory of God. It is simply
> fantabulising and any intelligent non-believer would be confirmed in their
> disbelief.
>
> Remember the purpose of the Word of God
>
> Michael

I do tend to agree with what both you and George have to say about Vernon's
outlook. However, I did spend some time looking at the web page:

 http://homepage.virgin.net/tgvernon.jenkins/Blueprint_2.htm

It is indeed quite confusing to me as to how such simple concepts can yield
these results. At first, I wrote it off to mere coincidence, but now I much less
certain. This one page avoids almost all of the complexities of Vernon's
geometrical figures and does leave me wondering.

Any comments from anybody?

Walt

--
Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>