Re: New book on Hitler and evolution

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 07:20:08 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexanian, Moorad" <alexanian@uncw.edu>
To: "Ted Davis" <tdavis@messiah.edu>; <asa@lists.calvin.edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 9:16 PM
Subject: RE: New book on Hitler and evolution

> In view of the writing of his new book, "From Darwin to Hitler:
Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany," I was wondering if
Richard Weikart is aware of the following book:

> "German Responsibility in the Armenian Genocide: A Review of the
Historical Evidence of German Complicity" by Vahakn N. Dadrian [Publisher:
Blue Crane Books (May 1996) ISBN: 1886434018.] Hitler asked, just before
he embarked on the destruction of European Jewry: "Who now remembers the
Armenians?"

Moorad -
        What is the source of this quotation? (I'm not challenging the
attribution - it's quite plausible. But I don't recall seeing it before.)