RE: New book on Hitler and evolution

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 21:16:08 EDT

In view of the writing of his new book, "From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany," I was wondering if Richard Weikart is aware of the following book:

"German Responsibility in the Armenian Genocide: A Review of the Historical Evidence of German Complicity" by Vahakn N. Dadrian [Publisher: Blue Crane Books (May 1996) ISBN: 1886434018.] Hitler asked, just before he embarked on the destruction of European Jewry: "Who now remembers the Armenians?"

Moorad