Re: Science and Theology

From: William Hamilton <whamilton51@comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 12:56:37 EDT

On Saturday, May 1, 2004, at 06:33 AM, Don Winterstein wrote:

> For example--as some of us have recently been discussing, the
> apparent haphazardness of organic evolution and the great expanses of
> time taken may seem to require a God who does not intervene by
> coercing nature.

Might it not be that God's primary interaction with the world is in his
dealings with mankind? If this is what the Scriptures are about, then
it makes sense that man is introduced in Genesis 1. I believe God is
involved with nature outside of man, but as the sustainer rather than
by way of intervention.
Bill Hamilton Rochester, MI 248 652 4148