Re: Solomon's 'molten sea' revisited

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 18:49:18 EDT

Thank you, George. Let me address the points you make, in reverse order:

1) I already have a life.

2) Are you not a preacher? Don't you persist in proclaiming the gospel
message -even when the ground appears completely barren?

3) What is so complicated about drawing intelligent people's attention
to the facts as I have set them out?

4) Your comment regarding the term "error" I find hard to understand.
If one knows that pi exceeds 3, but ignores the fact, and uses 3 anyway, in
whatever context, then surely one wittingly incurs an error in the end
result.

Shalom,

Vernon