Re: FW: YEC Destroying Faith

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 22:58:13 EDT

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:55:12 -0500 "Glenn Morton"
<glennmorton@entouch.net> writes:

> [...]
Sorry, Glenn, to have misinterpreted your view. However, I do not see how
the mere fact of being historical allows for error. If I quote Satan's
words as authoritative scripture, I'm arguing for a lie. But this is a
misrepresentation of what scripture says. The proper quotation of Satan
by the author of scripture does not represent a lie.

However, putting words in your mouth has some interesting effects.
Dave